Bay State Savings Bank fans and followers,
The purpose of our social media channels is to foster dialogue and to provide information for anyone interested in Bay State Savings Bank. Please review our guidelines below to ensure that this interaction is as enjoyable as possible for all.
For your own protection, please do not publish any confidential contact or account-related information, as there is no way to guarantee data security in a public network.
To ensure a constructive and fair dialogue, we reserve the right to delete or report content deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the Page moderators. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant;
- Off-topic comments (this includes promotion of events, organizations, products, and programs not related to or affiliated with the Bay State Savings Bank);
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language);
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant); and
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual.
If you notice any content on Bay State Savings Bank channels that is not in accordance with these rules, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.