Debit card security made easy via your mobile device.
CardValet allows users to customize and protect their debit card via our mobile app, BSSB Mobile.
For a tutorial on how CardValet works, watch our video below.
CardValet can be accessed by following these steps:
2. On your BSSB Mobile homepage, select “Card Services.”
3. Perform any of the following functions:
- Set Card Limits – Set limits to any of the following: international transactions, merchant types, transaction types, transaction amounts, transaction radius.
- Set Alerts – Access card alerts in effect, alert types, and alert history. Alerts you set will notify you via email.
- Block Card – A quick, effective tool to set to “on” should your debit card become lost or stolen.
For a full video explanation of how CardValet works, click here.
You can protect yourself against fraud.
CardValet allows BSSB Mobile users to control and monitor debit card usage anywhere, anytime, using your mobile phone. Users can protect their card from fraud by setting alerts and controls to determine how their card can be used.
You can manage your spending.
With customizable controls, alerts for spending limits, and easy-to-find account balances, you can set a budget and stick to it.
You can set notifications.
Customers can choose to receive alerts via email.
You can customize your own alerts.
- All card activity
- Spend limits
- Card status changes
- Merchant category purchases
- Transaction type purchases
- Denied transactions
- Location and device use
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Set a limit on a transaction of any amount
- Help Page / FAQ