In honor of ALS awareness month which is recognized each May, we recently hosted a CEO Soak fundraiser, with all funds raised going to the ALS Association Massachusetts Chapter.
The event encouraged local business owners to come together to raise funds and awareness towards the fight against ALS. In addition to our President and CEO, Peter Alden participating, seven local CEOs and business owners got soaked as well. The fundraiser was a great success, raising over $7,000 for people living with ALS in Massachusetts.
– Peter Alden, President and CEO, Bay State Savings Bank
– Robert Baker, Partner, RKG Investments
– Mark Ceppi, Owner, PMI Worcester
– Alicia Haddad, Owner, Alicia’s Homemade
– Lauren Howe, Owner, empHowered PR
– Helder Machado, Owner and CEO, Machado Consulting
– James Riseborough, President, Turtle Transit
– Victoria Waterman, CEO, Girls Inc. of Worcester