Gold Rewards Checking
The Gold Rewards Account is our "Premiere Relationship" account. It is a checking and savings account that requires direct deposit and a combined balance of $5,000.00 to avoid service charges.1 The savings account pays high interest rates tiered to reward your overall relationship.
Additionally, this account provides:
- Unlimited check writing
- 50% discount on safe deposit boxes (subject to availability)
- FREE GenGold® membership for one year and discounted thereafter1
- FREE travelers cheques, money orders and treasurer's checks
- FREE first order of checks (basic only)
- A low monthly fee will apply without direct deposit or if your combined account balances drop below $5,000 at any time.1
- $10 deposit needed to open each account
Open an account today!
1Please refer to Bay State Savings Bank Retail Fee Schedule for current fees and charges. To avoid the imposition of the Monthly Service Charge during a statement cycle, a direct deposit must be received and post in the Gold Rewards Checking during the statement cycle, and you must maintain a combined minimum daily balance among your Gold Rewards Checking and Gold Rewards Savings accounts of at least $5,000.00 throughout each day of the statement cycle. Note that the daily balance among certain other consumer deposit accounts held by the primary account holder of a Gold Rewards Account are eligible for consideration in meeting the combined minimum daily balance. These other consumer accounts exclude business accounts, Kasasa products, and accounts where you, the primary accountholder of the Gold Rewards Account, are not the primary accountholder of the other consumer deposit account.
Visit our Additional Services Page for information regarding our ATM services.
Each depositor is insured by the FDIC to at least $250,000. All deposits above the FDIC insurance amount are insured by the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF).